A Cocktail Bar crafting beautiful experiences.
Each day team of bartenders explore available seasonal products to bring the most natural experience of drinking a cocktail or infused vodka. We believe that limitations coming from working only with natural products brings more creativity than taking the easy way. The minimalistic interior design relates to the name of the bar, signifying clarity and purity of the ingredients. Interior as cocktail are hand crafted, sometimes rough at first sight but with exceptional subtle and loving experience.
SPEAKEASY AREA - RESEVARTION ONLY
Try your skills behind the bar !
Cocktail workshops for any occasion: bachelor & bacholerette parties, birthdays, or corporate events. Workshops are designed as an introduction to the basic rules and techniques that apply to making cocktails, in order to provide some simple knowledge to take away and build awareness about cocktail culture.
We organize 3 different levels of workshops (Basic, Advanced & Master).
Here are some of our house rules to get you started:
- Relax, have fun, and enjoy the experience of rare spirits and handcrafted cocktails.
- Come dressed smartly in smart casual, business casual, or chic attire.
- Be patient with your drinks as they take longer than simple cocktails.
- Please report any spills, breakages, or issues to a staff member.
- Bookings are highly recommended, especially for groups of over 6 people.
- Speakeasy area & lounge room require booking in advance.
- Our closing hours are flexible, feel free to call us.
- Respect our staff, they are here to serve you, not be your servants.
Monday-Wednesday 15:00 – 00:00*
Thursday 13:00 – 00:00*
Friday-Saturday 11:00 – 02:00*
Sunday 11:00 – 24:00*
Closing time can vary.
Telephone: +48 889 699 499
“These guys know what they do. Great cocktails and made to both perfection and preferences. Try a vodka sour with chilies. Guaranteed to wake u up.”
“Awesome, a must to have a drink once you visit Old Town district ! ;);)”
“Really loved this small spot a couple of steps away from our hotel. Mixology is on point, appreciated the flavored vodka options too.”